Reading, and learning are a key part to growth. They stretch your mind, fill it with new ideas, and introduce new and varied perspectives to what you already “knew.”
Below is a mash up of the books, articles, and more that impacted me this month.
Quote I’m Chewing On
Books I’m Reading
If only I could read faster. I am still working my way through many of the books I began in August. Here are the three currently on my desk.
2. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and His Confrontation with the World by D.A. Carson
3. On Killing by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
Podcasts I‘m Listening To
1. Here We Stand - We are nearing the 500 year anniversary of the Protestant Reformation. Here We Stand will introduce you to a new hero from the Reformation.
2. Barbell Logic and 3. Barbell Medicine - If you have questions about exactly what it takes to get strong, these two podcasts are for you. They answer the whys, hows, and whats of barbell training in a thoughtful and helpful manner.
From The Internet
1. Your Fast Car via Seth Godin
2. A Book Is a Tool, Not a Trophy via FEE
3. How to Not Overthink. Act Now With An Adaptable Plan via Jocko Podcast